2021 Sheng Olympiad is going to be less samples than in the past to focus on a few areas focused on growing the community and experience around three topics:
3. Vertical sampling
To do that everyone will receive the following:
1. 25 of the 2003 5kg version of the Xiaguan Cang'er which is my attempt to have a single puerh cake tried by the most amount of people ever. This is extremely tasty and for what it is, it nearly justifies the price for the entire set. The goal here is to have tea parties with your sample and we will all record how many people drink from it as well. I'm guessing we will see over 1,000 people in total who will have tasted this one single cake from the samples sent out!
2. 20g of 2005 Yiwu Huangpian from YangQingHao. This is going to be great for discussing what Huangpian can be like with the right storage over time. This also is extremely tasty.
3. 12g 2015 Hai Lang Hao "Gao Shan Chen Yun" stored in Ohio for 4 years. This was my first tong I ever bought and due to the low cost I was able to include a sample to everyone for under $2 making me quite happy because this provides a look into my simple setup for storage which we will also discuss on the Discord live sessions to be scheduled.
4. 12g 2015 Hai Lang Hao "Gao Shan Chen Yun" direct from Yunnan Sourcing in 2021; https://yunnansourcing.com/products/2015-hai-lang-hao-gao-shan-chen-yun-yi-wu-mountain-raw-pu-erh-tea . This vertical also offer the opportunity to try a under the radar tea with leaf from 2012 at a price that's very attractive.
So this year is a smaller sampling of tea, but when you look at it the ability to have a 2003 Xiaguan and discuss on Discord with many people alongside the 2005 Yiwu Huangpian from YQH is enough to get me extremely excited. So I offer these two add-ons:
1. YQH 2005 GFZ Huangpian: https://www.liquidproust.com/listing/1010378994/2005-guafengzhai-huangpian-yang-qing-hao
2. Xiaguan Nanzhou vertical, similar to the Cang'er: https://www.liquidproust.com/listing/989563134/2006-2018-nanzhao-xiaguan-vertical-set
*Shipping should begin roughly June 21st and be 50-75 packages a week for 3-4 weeks to get all 200 packages out!
2016 : https://steepster.com/discuss/12151-2016-sheng-olympics-group-buy
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Jun 29, 2021
Jun 17, 2021
Nobody puts on an international learning program like LP does. 🦢🚀🌛